Register for the Whiskey Throttle Race – Whiskey Creek Sept 26
To register, you must do these TWO things:
- Register/Pay fees on MotoTally – Link here
- Sign the online Waiver (parents must sign for minors under 19) – Link here
About the Kids’ Series
We are growing the Kids’ Series!
Our response to this growth is “Heck yes! Let’s do it!” so we are now offering 4 kids’ race classes!
We’ve also purchased timing equipment to provide digital timekeeping & scoring just like in the adult classes, and we are now offering a full race series for our kids, enabling them to tally their race points towards a season championship.
All these improvements will help the kids start young and grow as racers.
Volunteers are always needed! Check out the VIHSS Kids’ Series group on Facebook or email us for more information.
Peewee classes: 50cc 2t / 110cc 4t
- Peewee Beginner – first year racing or on trail
- Peewee Expert – have experience racing and on trail
Kids classes: (64cc and up)
- Kids Beginner – first year with manual clutch, newer at riding trail
- Kids Intermediate – experience with manual clutch, riding trails and racing
Kids’ Race Fees
Kids Race Fee is $25 (payable online, as pre-registration only)
Kids will also require a transponder on their helmet, which remains on the helmet (it’s a sticker) and is reusable from race to race. ($10) This ensures they can be “seen” by the digital timing/scoring equipment.
For more information:
Join the VIHSS Kids Series group on Facebook to stay up to date with the latest news.
Email the Kids Race Director at: email@example.com
We would like to recognize the continued support of our kids’ racing sponsors! If you’d like to become a sponsor, please get in touch!
If you would like to sponsor the VIHSS Kids Series in any way, please drop us an email.