|Race (link to )||2022 Race Date||Location||Points Series||Sign up|
|Hell’s Kitchen||March 26-27||Cook Creek||VIHSS||opens Mar 12|
|Roots of Doom||April 23-24||Whiskey Creek||VIHSS||opens Apr 2|
|Knockout||May 28-29||Nanaimo MX (Wastelands)||VIHSS||opens May 6|
|The Wild West||June 11-12||Tansky||VIHSS||opens May 30|
|The Grind||Nov 5-6||Victoria Motorcycle Club||VIHSS||opens Oct 31|
|Banzai Braapline||Nov 12-13||Whiskey Creek||VIHSS||opens Nov 6|
- Follow the race links above to the Facebook event to stay up to date with the latest info for each race.
- To register for a race, you will need to buy a VIDRA season membership online first.
- All registration is ONLINE pre-registration only, available until 8pm on the Friday before the race, or until max capacity is reached.
- VIDRA reserves the right to limit the number of registrations for each race.
- Where two dates are listed (Sat-Sun), Kids and Women’s Beginner will race on the Saturday (and some B classes, at the Race Director’s discretion).
Registration & fees:
|VIHSS Series Race membership||$60||Membership must be completed prior to registering for your first race of the season. Membership is valid for the calendar year in which it was purchased.|
|Race entry fee (per race)||$60 (unless otherwise posted for a given race)|
|Transponder||First one free (replacement is $10)||The transponder allows us to score the racer digitally as they complete laps of the race. It is a sticker that is affixed to the helmet visor and is reusable as long as it isn’t damaged. We’ll provide the first one for you, but replacing a lost or broken one will be $10.|
Step 1 – Race Membership
To race, you will need to purchase a VIDRA Race Membership which is your annual race license for the season. From there, you will be able to sign up for any of our races, both in the Hare Scramble Series and in the Hard Enduro Series. Please note that all purchases and race registration is ONLINE.
Step 2 – Register for a Race
Register for individual races here. Before you register for a race, be sure to buy your Race Membership.
You will not be able to register without it.
See Kids Series for C Class registration
Before race day:
- Register and pay for your VIHSS Series membership online
- Choose a class to compete in. You’ll need that for the next step…
- Register for the race online
On race day:
- Find a parking spot and bring your helmet with you to the sign-in tent at staging. We will test your transponder then, or sell you a new one if you don’t already have one.
- Get your gear on, ensure your bike is ready, and attend the riders meeting. Riders meeting is mandatory.
- From the riders meeting, you’ll be given a briefing about the race and directions on where to line up to start.
- After the race, check your results and stick around for the awards presentation.
After race day:
- At any point, you can check your race results again online on MotoTally. You can also check your overall points standing in the series.
- We advise you to bring plenty of drinking water. Many riders wear a hydration pack for the race.
- Bring snacks for before and after. Some events will have a food truck. You can find out these kinds of details in the Facebook event for each race.